ACNM offers educational programs for all members. Review the list below for the specific offerings.
- ACNM Webinars – ACNM plans over 12 webinars a year. All live webinars are recorded. Webinars range from 1 hour CME sessions focused on relevant clinical topics to Virtual Journal Clubs sponsored by the Nuclear Medicine and Residents Organizations (NMRO). Click here to learn more about ACNM Webinar offerings.
- Abstracts – Young professionals including those in training (residents, physicians, nuclear pharmacists, or scientists) or in practice within 10 years of graduation are encouraged to submit abstracts for the ACNM Annual Meeting. Click here to learn more about submitting abstracts for the ACNM Annual Meeting.
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine – Written for both generalists and specialists in nuclear medicine, Clinical Nuclear Medicine ensures timely dissemination of data on current developments that affect all aspects of the specialty. The most practice-oriented journal in the field of nuclear imaging, its numerous illustrations show physicians how to apply vital information immediately in their everyday practice. Click here to learn more about Clinical Nuclear Medicine.
- Educational Resources – ACNM offers reference links to the following educational resources: CME Gateway, ABNM, SNMMI Learning Center, IMAIOS, PET Pros and CTN Educational Offerings. Click here to learn more about ACNM Educational offerings.
- Grants/Awards and Scholarships – ACNM offers multiple opportunities for grants/awards and scholarships. Click here to learn more about ACNM Grants/Awards and Scholarships.