ACNM Government Relations Areas of Focus
- Representation of nuclear physician's interests before Congress and federal regulatory bodies
- Monthly government affairs reports
- Electronic issue alerts
- FDA activities with respect to review and approval of radiopharmaceuticals
- NRC quality assurance activities
- Efforts to influence federal funding for nuclear medicine research
- Educational and training requirements for NRC licensure
- Nuclear medicine political action committee
ACNM relays concern about Executive Order 13769, suspending the entry of alien nationals from seven countries, to the US President. Read ACNM's letter to the president.
ACNM responds to the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Draft Program-Specific Guidance About Medical Use Licenses (NRC-2016-0122), questioning the utility of the proposed revision. Read ACNM's response.