This work is sponsored by the ACNM and SNMMI
ACNM/SNMMI MRI Case Reviews: Abdominal Part I
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the minimum basics of MRI physics and sequences (basic, contrast, fat imaging, MRCP, and DWI/ADC) to assist with MRI image acquisition and interpretation
- Summarize indications and contraindications for use of MRI in different clinical scenarios and in general.
- Recognize the normal versus abnormal appearances of various abdominal benign and malignant pathologies on MRI.
- Understands basic anatomy of various organ systems as it appears on MRI.
- Gain basic skills in MRI for clinical practice.