ACNM 2023 Annual Meeting Early-Bird Registration Ends December 156
Early-Bird Savings Available until Thursday, December 15.
Don't wait until the last minute to save on your 2023 SNMMI Mid-Winter and ACNM Annual Meeting registration. Remember, early-bird registration ends Thursday, December 15 at 11:59 pm ET.
The ACNM 2023 Annual Meeting track—one of three educational tracks available to you as an attendee—will feature a robust program of cutting-edge educational content and oral presentations—highlighted by Robert Mach, MD, the Director of Radiochemistry Research at the University of Pennsylvania, who will present the Mandell-Alavi Plenary Lectureship.
- ACNM Oral Abstract Presentations
- Mandell-Alavi Plenary Lectureship: Robert Mach, MD
- Employment Opportunities for Nuclear Medicine Graduates
- Thyroid Imaging and Therapy
- NETS Imaging and Therapy
- International Session: Theranostic Updates From Around the World
- PSMA Imaging and Therapy
- Interesting Cases and Implementing New Programs: Infection, Theranostics
- Pediatric Imaging and Therapy
- New Radiotracers Read with Experts: 18F-FES, 64Cu-DOTATATE, 18F-DCFPyL
Plus, remember to attend the ACNM Awards Banquet!
During the ACNM Awards Ceremony and Banquet, Friday, January 27 at 7:00 pm PT, ACNM will honor its 2023 Gold Medal Award winner, present the ACNM Abstract Awards, and induct its 2023 Class of Fellows. Add this event when you register for the meeting. Additional fee applies.
Get ready to expand your knowledge on the latest innovations and techniques in the field. Finalize your registration today and get ready to reconnect in San Francisco, CA, January 26-28, 2023!