Announcing the 2022 ACNM/SNMMI Hot Topics Webinar Series
This monthly webinar series—complimentary for ACNM and SNMMI members—will focus on newly FDA-approved radiotracers, next generation technology, and mastering focused topics with expert presenters.
Set aside one hour at 12:00 pm ET on the third Tuesday of each month for these informative webinars.
Click here to learn more and register.
- PSMA PET: FDA Approved and Coming to a Hospital Near You
January 18 | Speaker: Steven Rowe, MD, PhD
- Pediatric PET: High Yield Uses and Opportunities
February 22 | Speaker: Helen Nadel, MD, FRCPC, FSNMMI
Note: this webinar takes place on the fourth Thursday in February.
- Fluciclovine (Axumin) PET/CT for Prostate Cancer
March 15 | Speaker: Jonathan McConathy, MD, PhD
- ER Targeted PET with 18F-Fluoroestradiol (Cerianna): Applications and Interpretation
April 19 | Speaker: Gary Ulaner, MD, PhD, FACNM
- PET/MR: Where Can My Patients Benefit?
May 17 | Speaker: Patrick Veit-Haibach, MD
- Cardiac Amyloid and Sarcoid: Tips for Reading like an Expert
July 19 | Speaker: Sharmila Dorbala, MD
- Lung Nodules on PET/CT: Mastering the Proper Work-Up
August 16 | Speaker: David M. Naeger, MD
- Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET) Theranostics: Only the Beginning
September 20 | Speaker: Lisa Bodei, MD, PhD
- Dementia imaging: Rapidly Growing Youth in Nuclear Medicine
October 18 | Speaker: Phillip Kuo, MD, PhD
- Head & Neck: Critical Anatomy for PET/CT
November 15 | Speaker: Twyla B. Bartel, DO, FACNM, FSNMMI
- Sodium Fluoride PET: Mastering Normal and Abnormal
December 20 | Speaker: Ora Israel, Sr., MD, FSNMMI